Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm glad that everyone has read my blog. We had an exciting weekend, James' interview went well; he like the campus very much, and I thought the town was a cute little town. Lewisburg had some fun little historical sites and one of the four Carniage Halls that Mr. Carniage built. We are close to many historical sites which I would enjoy. Courtney and William stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Bishop, and from the sounds of it they had fun as they always do when they are with Grandparents. When Annette came to drop them off and leave, Courtney was not going to let grandma go or she was going with her. Courtney sure does love her Grandparents. Her favorite past time is calling Grandma Bishop and giving her a running commentary on what she is doing and where dad is taking her. William is being the cutest little boy he has been pulling the cutest little face, he scrunches up is nose and puckers his lips and makes breathing noises. He is crawling and being a busy body. I love being a mother, there is no greater calling then being a mother. I have the most beautiful children in the world, Yes, I am bias!!!

No comments: