Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged I'm not IT!!!


8 TV Shows

I don't watch a lot of TV NO TIME!! But I was Later introduced to this because of Kyle and Nykel Mitchell well they introduced me to House. I just love Reba as a Singer so I watched a re-run one day I was off of work and Loved it. The others I watched when I was younger

1. Reba
2. House
3. Macguyver
4. Highlander
5. I Dream of Jeannie
6. Bewitched
7. Dukes of Hazards
8. I Don't Know

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Got up
2. Did some Medical Transcription (I HATE, HATE, HATE IT!!!!!!)
3. Did Service I Can't Tell You
4. Talked to a Long Lost Friend on Facebook
5. Uploaded Pictures to The Mariel and Etta Group on Face book
7. Played with My Kids
8. Made Leftovers at 7:00 o'clock for my first meal of the day. I no I just don't have a lot of time

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Rest and More Time
2. More Time with My Children, I miss so much working. William is so big
3. Debt Free
4. Being with My Wonderful Families That I am SOOOOOOOOO Blessed to Be Apart of!!!!
5. Christmas
6. Thanksgiving
7. Time With MY Husband We Hardly See Each Other maybe a date of something.
8. Birthday's they are fun to celebrate

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Outback Steakhouse
2. Olive Garden
3. Applebee's
4. Chilli's
5. Burger King
6. La Fiesta
7. Panda Express
8. Chuck A Rama/ Golden Coral

8 Things on My Wish List

1. No Debt
2. A House
3. James done with medical school
4. My Children health and Living the Gospel
5. My American Dream
6. All the time in the world
7. My Families all close and safe with me
8. How could I ask for MORE

8 People To Tag

1. Mom Hansen
2. Angela
3. Elizabeth
4. Tanesha
5. Rachel
6. Mom Bishop
7. Aubree York
8. Nykel Mitchell

4 comments:

Sheena said...

You are so awesome to have done this! Also, there is an awesome typo under "things you look forward to":
7: Time with my HUSBANDS
Really, maybe that's why you don't have much time...all those husbands!

Thanks for the laugh! Love ya

JamesBishopFam said...

Thanks sheena that was a great catch

JamesBishopFam said...

what a good list

Jaime said...

I remember watching Highlander, that was a great one!