Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This as been a long time coming!! We have a lot of exciting events that has happened for the bishop family. James was accepted into medical school and has been in West Virginia since the last week in July. He started school August third and has been working hard in his anatomy class. He has grown so much all ready as a medical student it is nice to see the changes in him. I have been so proud of him lately. He has had complement after complement on his surgical dissection in his cadaver lab and as found many new friend that are right on his wave length he will have many life long friends come out of medical school with him.

I have stopped working since the end of July and have been feeling very pregnant up until two days ago. We have a beautiful baby girl named Kathrine Maria Bishop. She came into the world at 1:07 pm on Sunday after a quick c-section. She came earlier then was planned but she made it here safely the doctors that did the delivery were Dr. Gathrum and Dr. Allen. She was 7Ibs 9oz she has been the smallest thus far. I am on the mend and am feeling very good. Courtney has been such the big girl she holds her baby Kathrine and kisses her on the check and the forehead. She helps burp her when mommy is done feeding her and she is going to rock her to sleep for me. William has been great for a young little boy. He likes to hold her and he wants to kick and jump on her like all good toddlers. He loves to touch her face and we have to watch he very closely.

I am excited are family will be reunited in West Virgina in six more weeks. James got to see her on the web cam and wishes he was there to hold her. I am still suprised I am a mother again. I am so excited and whe is so beautiful. I have another little girl they are all so much fun and I have been glad that Courtney and William have been so good with her.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Congrats! That is great everything is working out! I can't wait to see pictures

Sheena said...

Yes, yes, where are the photos?

I'm so very glad that everything went well and that the other kids are adjusting so well!

Kirk said...

Congratulations Melanie! I am so excited that all went well.